Physical Security Planning and Implementation
By: Nigerian Institute for Industrial Security (NIIS)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jun 07 - 10 Jun, 2016
In modern day security practice, security practitioners are required to apply current knowledge in safeguarding corporate assets of their organization.
- After completing the program participants will gain valuable knowledge beneficial to him on how to improve an existing security system in order to get improved results.
- He will also be able to identify the most cost effective products and services needed by his organization to manage his company’s physical security program.
- Phases in physical security planning
- Protection in-dept.
- Facility planning and physical security
- Improving an existing security system
- Cost effective measures
NGN 100,000.00 (Per Participant (For members))
NGN 120,000.00 (per Participnat (For Non-Members))
Venue: NIIS Training Centre, 1b Shiro Street Fadeyi, Yaba, Lagos