This training program has been designed for Control Room Operators to understand their duties and responsibilities in today’s professional control room operation and gain the confidence to deal with incidents in an efficient and competent manner.
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Know the duties and responsibilities of the control room operators
- Learn the practical and observational skills that are required in today’s control room operations.
- Acquire skills and knowledge necessary to become an effective and well respected Control Room Operator.
- Awareness and overview of Closed Circuit Television
- Surveillance and audit trail tactics
- Key communication and safety of the control room
- Call handling standard and techniques
- Documentation of control room manuals
- Log book entries, incidents and occurrences documentation
- Handling difficult callers and active listening
- Reacting to emergencies
- Building a strong team
- Analyzing recorded materials
- First aid, health and safety
- Building crime profiles and observation skills
- Recognizing hostile behaviours
- Camera, patrol and searching skills
- Automatic number plate recognition