Do you impress your customers every time you interact with them in the course of doing business?
For an effective customer service delivering, an organization must go beyond simply delivering product or service to develop strong relationships with customers. To grow market share, the product or service rendered must stand out.
There is always the need to proactively anticipate customers’ needs and exceed their expectations every time.Service excellence is an attitude that must be inculcated by every staff of an organization irrespective of their department as it begins and ends with the people in the organization.
The reality of good customer service is what your customers expect from your every contact they have with you.
This training course is a comprehensive 3 days training that will equip participants with guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in back-up and support roles to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
This training is aligned to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with customers such as face to face, telephone, email.
At the end of these course participants will be able to:
- Explain what customer service means in relation to internal and external customers
- Recognize how one's attitude affects service standards
- Master ways to develop and maintain a positive, customer focused, attitude
- Listen effectively, ask questions and summarize them to respond fully to a customer request
- Apply outstanding customer service techniques to generate return business
- Practice how to turn customer service disappointment into a positive experience
- Adopt a consistent, professional style when speaking with customers
- Gain insight to connecting with customers online
- Master techniques for dealing with difficult customers
- Acquire tools for recovering difficult customers
- Understand when to escalate any matter relating to customer relations
Customer care agents, customer care managers, front desk officers, personnel in customer facing or customer support roles and persons who want to develop their customer service skills and behaviors.
Note: Contact us for a detailed course contents and further information concerning the course