In dealing with customers’ needs every iota of professionalism is needed as their needs are increasingly changing in contemporary times. Handling difficult customers requires even more tact and skills as their dis-satisfaction can jeopardize a business.
The ability to deal effectively with emotions in the work place is critical to the success of the workers and the organizations. As the pace of the world increases, people and the environment makes more and more demands on our cognitive, emotional and physical resources, Emotional Intelligence is increasingly critical as a skill set. Emotional Intelligence strategies combine with other intelligence increase our ability to successfully manage the constant challenges from customers and the environment.
This training is essentially focused on developing participants skills in Emotional Intelligence to firstly know what they should do and what innate skills and abilities they need to possess to be able to effectively satisfy customers even in very difficult situations and circumstances.
The training is to build participants knowledge of emotional intelligence and how they can effectively deploy the knowledge to render a good customer service that guarantees sustainable patronage and growth for the organizations of participants and also guarantee value for the customers.
This training will also enable participants manage change, lead effectively, build meaningful relationships with customers and improve performance.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to;
- Realize that leading through emotions can have a dramatic impact on business results
- Understand the emotional makeup of other people especially customers
- Ability to anticipate, recognize and meet customers’ need
- Use effective tactics and techniques for persuasion and desired results
- Have a better understanding of what drives human behaviour
- Become aware of the importance of all Emotional Intelligence skills for effective customer service
- Build proficiency in managing relationships with colleagues and customers as well as building networks
- Build one-on-one communication skills for constructive feedback and conflict management
- Use practical tools and skills for communicating effectively, assertively and collaboratively
- Choose perceptions and behaviors that will lead to positive outcomes
- Build confidence to deal with resistance and negativity
- Guide their responses to difficult and challenging situations with customers
All managers and executives, marketing managers and executives, customer service personnel, persons interested in handling distressing situations and turning them to business success, persons interested in improving their conflict and communication skills and persons who are interested in creating and maintain truly productive work environments and customer service.
Note: Contact us for a detailed course contents and further information concerning the course