CCNA R/S 200 120 Practical Training
By: Neonetwireless Nig Ltd
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jul 22 - 18 Aug, 2016
CEHv8 Curriculum consists of instructor-led training and self-study. The Instructor will provide the details of self-study modules to the students beginning of the class.
CEH Course Objectives
- To understand how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks.
- To understand how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
- To learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
Basic Knowledge of Networking
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot printing and Reconnaissance
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Facilitators: Engr John
Venue: 39A Ayilara Street, Off Lawanson Itire Road, Surulere, Lagos