Supply Chain encompasses all activities from purchasing materials to delivery of your final products or services to the consumer. These key operations include: customer service, transportation, warehousing, inventory management, order processing, packaging, sales forecasting, production scheduling, and the selection of plant and warehouse locations.
The objective of this course is to show how all these elements can, and must be managed as a “system” if profits are to be maximized. The course format provides real world experience in strategic and operational issues in distribution. No supply chain background is required to benefit from this programme.
- Understand the best practice in logistics management and its implications for all levels in your organization.
- Better manage your transportation, distribution and inventory functions
- Identify key elements of customer service and design the most profitable network
- Objective of the supply chain
- Information logistics
- Inventory and warehouse management
- Safety and security
- Transportation management and strategy
- Intelligent transportation system
- Third party logistics providers
- Reverse logistics
- Service management
Who Should Attend
An ideal course for officers and managers in supply chain and materials management, transportation and distribution, purchasing and inventory management.
|10, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos. Nigeria.
||May 11 - 13 May, 2016
Discount off regular fees for open Programme: 3-5 nomination 5%
Programme also availbe as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable.