Our courses are delivered in more than 30 international locations including Dubai, Durban, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan, Amsterdam, Doha, Bahrain, Manila, Bangkok, Jakarta. UK deliveries are usually in Central London and occasionally in Manchester, Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities, delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the oil and gas industrial and the activities of each subsector
- Demonstrate an awareness of the salient issues associated with the development of the united states oil and gas industry, as a mark car to international oil and gas exploration developments and it mining operations
- Address the geological issues relating to the origin, exploration and production of oil and gas
- Outline the methods of production, employed in the oil and gas industry
- Describe the methods of exploration generally used within the oil and gas industry
- Explain the contractual issues that are associated with oil, gas and mineral lease
- Address problems and issues associated with upstream oil and gas operation
- Outliner the role of finance and accounting in an oil and gas organisations
- Demonstrate an appreciation of financial reporting policies and practices applicable in oil and gas industry
- Distinguish between the different types of wells
- Distinguish between natural and artificial lifts, in oil and gas production
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of amortization, with particular reference to the oil and gas industry
- Work through examples of amortization of exploration and development costs of proved developed reserves
- Accurately account for ‘disposition’ of capitalized costs, in reference to the impairment of unproved properties
- Appropriately address disposition of capitalized costs from the surrender or abandonment of property
- Distinguish between 3D and 4D seismic
- Explain, with examples, overriding royalty interests (ORI)
- Distinguish between mineral rights, mineral interests and fee interests
- Discuss, with examples, the benefits and drawbacks of nonworking interest
- Distinguish between non-drilling and drilling costs
- Appropriately apportion costs to non-drilling and drilling operations, respectively
- Explain the basic principles of successful efforts accounting in oil and gas
- Demonstrate mastery of the concepts and issues associated with exploration and drilling operation
- Explain, with minor omissions, the processes involved in oil and gas acquisition,
exploration and mining.
||Jan 08 - 13 Jan, 2018
+44 7736147507; +44 1902 763607; +44 2071935906; +
The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.