Collaboration Up, Down and Across
By: LCL Coaches Consultants
Lagos State, Nigeria
Apr 13 - 15 Apr, 2016
Getting Collaboration and Influence training program is designed to equip learners with the necessary skills to winning and getting results in groups/teams/clubs/associations more effectively and effortlessly.
- You would become conscious of the benefits of acquiring and developing the artful skills of persuasive communication in a group to foster higher levels of performance.
- You would have gone through the necessary paths of self- discovery, uncovering hidden issues that might have been in the way of cultivating and creating persuasive communication at work and other group settings.
- You would be able to recognize and improve influence dynamics in a conversation
- Understand how to prepare for an influence conversation using thinking shifts skill
- Know how to facilitate collaborative problem solving session
- You would have become aware of the new practices and pathway to take in cultivating and developing persuasive communication skills
- You would have gone through practices using the path of mastery towards internalizing new skills acquired
- You would have created greater opportunity for increased performance for yourself and better opportunity to contribute to higher performance of your team through collaboration and influence.
- Know how to get work done by and through others without the use of authority, hierarchy or force.
- You would have learnt how to execute projects with excellence, through alignment, conflict resolution and consensus decision making.
1) Individualized Private Session on agreed dates
2) Individualized Web Interactive Session on agreed dates
3) Group Class
Facilitators: Experienced and versatile resource persons faculty, renowned in the industry