Balanced scorecard certification - public / open training "the most successful balanced scorecard implementations have occurred when organizations skillfully melded the intrinsic motivation emanating from its leadership and communication program with the extrinsic motivation created by aligning personal performance objectives and incentive compensation" - KAPLAN and NORTON example consulting group's "strategy and analytics" public programs benefit professionals who wish to acquire competencies in "strategic thinking and action", create and implement customer and business centric performance measurement and management programs leveraging world class frameworks namely strategic management, net promoter score (NPS), balanced scorecard (BSC) and predictive business and data analytic models.
Program objectives to introduce balanced scorecard framework and implementation approach to the participant’s course outline introduction:
- Balanced scorecard concept and origin
- Introduction to performance management and measurement
- BSC - purpose, drivers and
- Sample BSC performance measures balanced scorecard design
- Develop strategic themes and
- Strategic results
- Develop strategic objectives and strategic success drivers
- Strategy mapping
- Derive strategic performance measures, targets, and thresholds
- Develop strategic initiatives
- Define criteria for selecting initiatives balanced scorecard implementation
- Implementation issues
- Aligning strategy and processes throughout the organization
- Collect, verify and validate performance data
- Software options for managing performance information
- Developing the communication plan
- Cascading the scorecard
- Employee motivation
- Linking strategy to resource decisions enterprise performance management integration
- Integration with ems
- Best practices
- Linking performance to rewards
- Scorecard roll out, training and change management
- Conclusion assessment and feedback
Who Should Attend?
Top, senior, middle management executives or consultants from any industry keen to learn balanced scorecard based strategy execution and performance management framework graduates with 5+ years’ work experience (or) post graduates with 4+ years’ work experience certification and PDUS balanced scorecard participation and course completion certificate earn 15 PDUS / 1.5 CEUS assessment objective type assessment.
|12, Jibowu Street, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
||Apr 25 - 27 Apr, 2016
Group discount available for a minimum of five at 7%.
Registration at venue attracts NGR7,500 extra