- To understand the current Macro-economic environment and its impact on business survival.
- To examine Organisational and Individual resilience: why some organisations and individuals do well (and less well) in these challenging times.
- To develop competencies for business survival and continuity.
Key Discussion Points
- The current Macro-economic environment - global and local
- Organisational Resilience - The business Aspect
- Resilient Leadership for turbulent times - The essence of good management
- Doing HR: Thinking Business in Turbulent times
- Business Continuity: Key Success Factor
Business Leaders, Human Resource Practitioners and the General Public.
Note: This training attracts credit points for CIPM membership application, upgrade and renewal of the HR Practitioners’ Licence.
|Lagos Oriental Hotel
3, Lekki Road, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Time: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
||Apr 21 - 21 Apr, 2016
|NGN 70,000.00||(Student/RDT Member)|
08026716544, 08023030616, 08156653953
Prof. Adrian Furnham, Professor of Psychology, University College London. A consultant to over 20 major International Companies, Author of over 50 books and a journalist.