Managing a huge gathering (in airports, banks, sports and recruitment centers, religious and worship places, traditional/annual festivals, carnivals etc.) is a tough row to hoe and it necessitates putting well trained personnel in place and a systematic process to assuage the aggravations that customers/visitors are subjected.
Crowding can be exasperating, and sometimes individuals don’t really behave the way they should, if and when they find themselves stuck in an overcrowded place. It also increases the odds of customers getting into feuds and disagreements, not only with each other but also with the employees.
Moreover, overcrowding always surges the possibility of serious security and health hazards. Dealing with so many people tends to slow down the speed of staff actions as employees usually start getting overwhelmed, hence leading to poor customer service
Keeping in view all these facts, it is imperative to have crowd management strategies implemented in order to serve the customers better and create a come-back experience
At the end of the 3 days session, participants will be able to:
- plan and handle large crowds efficiently and effectively;
- demonstrate the ability to create a positive and lasting impact of their customers contact with the crowded event/venue;
- prevent any negative incident and disaster at crowded event/venue;
- Relate seamlessly with Emergency and Security Outfits on standby duties.
- Overview of crowd management
- Safety assessment and consultation
- Talking safety
- Crowd control risk solutions
- Queue management
- Monitoring and communicating on crowd and individual behaviour
- Managing aggressive, abusive and violent behaviour
- Administering and coordinating ‘first response’ first aid or critical care
- Coordinating emergency evacuation of a venue or event
- Incident reporting.
|Digital Age Hall, Ground Floor of Capital Building, 332 Ikorodu Road, Idiroko Bus - Stop, Maryland, Near LASU, Anthony Campus, Lagos
||Nov 06 - 08 Nov, 2017
+1-646-202-8832, +2348033467639, +2348023019508,
To be led by Richard MAYUNGBE, PhD, MSc, MBA, BSc, FICA, FCCA, CPFA, ACFE, MICM, MIPN, Ch.MC, MITD, SEC Licensed Investment Adviser (Country Representative of the Institute of Certified Forensic Accountants, Canada) www.forensicglobal.org