The Certificate in Industrial Automation training course is specially designed for Engineers seeking the right skill and knowledge in Automation Engineering. The training is fully practical based with participants taken through the hands-on sessions by experienced field and training experts. It is a three month training program and classes run on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays).
The courses covered in the training program are:
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC): Omron and Siemens
- SCADA/HMI - Siemens WINCC
- Industrial Motor Controls
- Electrical Troubleshooting and Repairs using Schematics
- AC Frequency Drives - Danfoss/Siemens
- Instrumentation/Calibration of Instruments
- Mechanical Drives System
- General Health, Safety and Environmental Management (GHSE)
- Report and Proposal Writing Skills
The Certificate in Industrial Automation training program is aimed at developing the Automation knowledge of participants and making them better Automation Professionals.
Engineers, Technicians, Undergraduates and those already working and needs to skill-up especially in the area of Industrial Automation.