As Organizations accept the link between Human Resources activities and business results, there is a requirement to develop plans that are measurable and depict the impact of Human Resources initiatives on the bottom line.
Developing a Human Resources Scorecard will help Human Resources teams clarify their vision, strategy and translate them into operational objectives that drive both performance and behavior. This programme is designed to equip participants with the skills necessary to understand and implement a HR Scorecard that reflects measurable individual, team and organizational objectives.
- Developing a HR Strategy
- Strategy Map Framework
- Four Perspectives of a Balanced Scorecard
- HR Strategy Map
- Developing a HR Scorecard
- Setting Goals and Objectives
- Identifying Key Performance Indicators
- Developing Individual Scorecards