Time and Task Management training will equip your employees with the tools, knowledge, insights and skills to make them more effective and productive. This course was designed to develop professionals and their productivity and time management skills. They’ll learn how to plan each day, prioritize tasks, say “no” to nonessential tasks, delegate, limit distractions and manage multiple priorities and tasks more efficiently.
- A more focused approach to daily and long-range tasks
- How to schedule tasks in accordance with your true priorities
- How to set up and use a personal time and task management system
- How to identify and eliminate personal time robbers - procrastination, disorganization, interruptions, lack of communication and many others - that stop productivity
- How to use technology to manage time
||Dec 05 - 08 Dec, 2017
Payment 2 weeks before event date attracts 5% discount