This training workshop will help to build effective communication skills within and outside the office environment. Individuals are expected to get along with colleagues, their employers, employees and most importantly the clients/ customers.
Communication gap within the work environment has the potential to cause decline in productivity, this workshop will give the attendees the needed skills to pass on and receive information productively.
A range of exercise will be used to enhance the learning process with exciting and interactive sessions to help all participants acquire the skill of effective communication.
The workshop would include a bonus session on Cost Management; reduction of cost in the face of current economic meltdown, minimizing your cost and optimizing available resources. Join our training to treat yourself and your employees on a workers day retreat and excel in interpersonal and workplace communication; this training would be very productive in improving interpersonal relationships across all boards with a benefit of the attendee being issued a participatory certificate.
By the end of this workshop, participants should:
- Understand the power of verbal and non-verbal communication, knowing when and how to speak, and see things from others points of view.
- Understand that body language is congruent with their message and must have honed their good listening skills.
- Appreciate the importance of understanding as the foundation of conflict resolution, and to be able to utilize body language and voice control to help resolve active and passive conflict.
- Be able to manage people and situations more effectively and relate properly with difficult people or situations.
- Have learnt how to minimize cost and optimize available resources (Bonus)
|Citilodge Hotel, 1, Goshen Estate Road By Elf Bus Stop, Lekki Express Way, Lagos.
||Apr 22 - 14 May, 2016
20% discount for early bird and payment for two persons.
1. Mr. E. S. Louis (LLM, FPMC)Fellow, Institute of Professional Managers and Administrators (IPMA)Fellow, Institute of Mentoring and Career Coaching of Nigeria (IMCCN)2. Mr. Marc Austin Onwumere MD/CEO PWAN Group