Microsoft Access Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 26 - 30 Sep, 2016
Our Microsoft SQL will enable students/participants to write and execute the Transact-SQL statements. Students/participants will use querying tool to:
- Write select queries to retrieve data
- Group and summarize data by using transact- SQL
- Join data from multiple tables
- Write queries that retrieve and modify data by using sub queries
- Modify data in tables; query text fields with full-text search
- Describe how to create programming objects
- Use various techniques when working with complex queries.
This course is intended for Database Administrators, Database Developers, and Business Intelligence professionals. The course will very likely be well attended by SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused or plan on taking the exam; namely, report writers, business analysts and client application developers.
Facilitators: Certified ICT Faculty
Venue: Lagos Learning Centre, 1A Unity Road, Ikeja