The Certified Quality Engineer is a professional who understands the principles of product and service quality evaluation and control. This body of knowledge and applied technologies include, but are not limited to, development and operation of quality control systems, application and analysis of testing and inspection procedures, the ability to use metrology and statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices, an understanding of human factors and motivation, familiarity with quality cost concepts and techniques, and the knowledge and ability to develop and administer management information systems and to audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
Course Key Takeaways
- ASQ Certification is an investment in the future of the organization and in the career of the person holding the designation.
- Receiving CQE will help you obtain skills that you can apply immediately in your current job.
- Quality Engineer who holds a CQE designation can expect to make more than one who doesn’t.
- CQE Certification will give you a competitive edge among your peers internally and when applying for a Lead/Manager role.
- Get equipped with skills and techniques to answer multiple choice questions and case study questions.