Businesses are increasingly reliant on their supply partners. Learn how to focus on the suppliers who can help your organization move into the future. Take advantage of this extensive learning program, delving deep into the ‘source-to-exit’ relationship governance of your supply base. Learn about tools that will develop your skills and enhance your capabilities. Be able to make greater contributions to drive forward your corporate goals and objectives and drive smarter behaviors from your internal clients.
Learn how to create an atmosphere where your suppliers become more than just a supplier; where they develop the ability to be a ‘responsible supplier’ treating you as a ‘customer of choice’; where they become a true business partner and a strategic asset to your organization focused on long-term mutual goals.
This training course is a mix of both theory and practice. There are short lectures, group discussions and numerous interactive exercises, all designed to develop new ideas and gain a full understanding of how and where we can choose to drive better supplier relationships.
Course Key Takeaways
- Build effective governance structures for managing suppliers
- Educate others in the design of a successful contractual arrangement
- Identify, engage and influence key stakeholders and executive management
- Create a positive approach to change
- Design and implement a communications plan