Contract and Commercials Management Practitioner
By: LEORON Professional Development Institute
United Arab Emirates
May 29 - 02 Jun, 2016
People desire to advance further through the Contract and Commercial Management discipline, building upon their prior learning. A key benefit of this offering is the additional insights as well as further refinement of existing insights from the CCMA program. This training course progresses the learning continuum, relies on the prior content base and tests the learners for their progress.
The program also introduces higher level professional standards and awards the participant with certification to the appropriate standard.
Course Key Takeaways
- Apply best practices in contracting and contract management
- Redefine and create greater value to the enterprise
- Mitigate risk through advanced commercial practices
- Streamline and build greater effectiveness to the contracting and contract management process
- Avoid reputation damage through effective contracting
Facilitators: Martin Chalkley
Venue: Address Hotel, Dubai, UAE
Professional in HR - International
Dec 05 - 09 Dec, 2016
LEORON Professional Development Institute
Why HRCI Certification? The HR Certification Institute offers a comprehensive portfolio of advanced professional ...