Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 01 - 03 Nov, 2016
In the present competitive business environment profit generation and wealth maximization require sustained efforts and appropriate decision skills on the part of executives in all functions and departments. Decisions made by non-financial executives from various departments have significant financial implications. Therefore, it is necessary to equip them with financial training to spread cost consciousness and improve the quality of their decision making.
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- demonstrate a greater understanding of the financial objectives of the organization;
- translate their understanding into action in their respective functional areas;
- predict the financial implications of their day-to-day decisions;
- Make better use of resources allocated to their divisions;
- Build up confidence in financial decisions.
- The principles of investment and finance
- Global economics and the impact of financial sector on businesses
- Use and applications of financial statements as a tool for analyzing company performances
- Accounting principles
- Ratio analysis and early warning signals for companies
- Differences between cash and profit and its importance in decision making
- Investment appraisal
- Indicators of credit problems
- Fundamentals of risks in the business world
The training course uses participative discussion, cases and practical assignments to achieve the learning objective. Participants are encouraged to bring their problems to the course with an objective to learn through discussion and experience sharing.
Facilitators: Pastor Joshua Olominu, FCA, ACTI and Dr. Richard Mayungbe PhD (finance) CPFA, FCCA
Venue: Capital Building, Digital Age Hall, 332, Ikorodu Road, Idiroko, Near LASU Anthony, Lagos
Value Based Leadership
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 07 - 09 Nov, 2016
The Journey of Leadership is a discussion-based approach to corporate values, individual competencies and improved ...