NEBOSH IGC Course
By: Enville Institute of Environmental and Safety Management Ltd/Gte
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 18 - 01 Jun, 2016
The International General Certificate (IGC) is one of NEBOSH's most sought-after HSE Certification. Its attainment gives a competitive edge to recipients and imputes to them a level of health and safety knowledge and skills that is globally recognized.
The IGC is divided into three units, each of which is assessed separately:
- Management of international health and safety (IGC1)
- Control of international workplace hazards (GC2)
- International health and safety practical application (GC3)
What does the qualification cover?
The NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) covers the principles relating to health and safety, identification and control of workplace hazards and the practical application of this knowledge. The IGC syllabus takes a risk management approach based on best practice and international standards, such as the International Labor Organization (ILO) codes of practice. Local laws and cultural factors may form part of the study programme where relevant and appropriate.
The qualification also features a practical workplace assessment which aims at testing the ability of the trained candidate to:
- Carry out a safety inspection of a workplace locally,
- Write a report whose structure and content should be capable of convincing management to take action on the health, safety and environmental issues identified during the inspection.
In this way, NEBOSH IGC candidates are helped to think globally while being able to affect their local environment.
Deals: - N10,000.00 discount for full payment
- N10,000.00 for introducing another candidate who registers for the course
Venue: Enville House, 4 Osho Street,(Opebi-Oregun Link Road) Opebi-Ikeja, Lagos State