This Effective Selling Skills for Banks course will enable participants to develop a proactive, dynamic and structured approach to sales and enhance sales performance.
The best salespeople are those who keep their sales story simple. They listen very carefully to what their customers say they want, and then sell them on what their product or service will do for them. Not what it is, how it does it or what it is made of, but what it will do for that customer to satisfy their identified needs.
What are the benefits of attending?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Improve sales performance through applying a structured approach
- Develop relationship building skills
- Understand the difference between selling features and benefits
- Improve planning, closing techniques and confidence
- Improve efficiency with effective territory and client management
- Preparation – a vital stage
- Industry awareness
- Selling styles
- Sales communication
- Questioning techniques
- Features and benefits
- Matching needs to benefits
- Trial closing
- Handling objections
- Closing skills
- After-sales service
- Territory planning and personal organization
- Action plan
This course is available both in-house and open-to-public with a usual duration of two days.