Sales Leadership Workshop
By: Sandhills Consulting Nigeria Ltd
Lagos State, Nigeria
Dec 19 - 21 Dec, 2016
Today at the best gives us faint clues of what the future will be, particularly in the context of socio-economic and political changes taking place in the world. This phenomenon establishes the increasing uncertainty which persists in the global market place. Leaders attempt to transform values into action, visions into realities, obstacles into innovations and risks into rewards. Leaders’ tasks to create conducive climate for their followers to convert problems into opportunities is no doubt a daunting challenge.
Sales leaders are similarly confronted with numerous challenges in the market place in the process of mobilizing their subordinates, customers and others to influence their actions and make extraordinary things to happen. The skills required to accomplish this goal must be taught and discussed.
- Course Opening and Introduction
- The Leadership Challenge
- What Leadership Is.
- Understanding Why People Follow.
- Invest in the Strengths of your followers.
- Surround yourself with the right people.
- Understand your followers Needs.
- The Domain of leadership Strength.
- Influencing Themes
- The Psychology of seeing through the minds of the Consumer
- Understanding Consumer Behavior
- Concepts and Framework
- Defining and developing your Sales Objectives
- Communicating your Sales Objectives
- Group Exercise
- Making a Leadership Difference in Sales
- Key Competences
- Develop an Action plan for a Sales Challenge
- Develop and Present Compelling Leadership Stories
- Practices and Commitments of Exemplary Leadership
- The importance of Sales Meeting
- Scheduling Sales Meeting
- Time Management
- Preparing and Analyzing Sales Report
- Monitoring Sales Report and follow through Accountability
- Sales Plan Development and Presentation
- Sales Training - What works, what doesn’t and how to get the most for your training Investment.
- Leadership and Motivation -Creating Teamwork and drive, identifying and capturing growth opportunities
- Motivating Sales Representatives
- Evaluating Sales Representatives
- Group Case Study
- Presentation Skills - Strategies and know-how
- Developing Sales Measurement Data
- How to Measure Sales Process and Outcomes
- Application of Critical Thinking Skills for Solving Sales Problem
- The Critical Success Factors in Developing a Sales Leadership Plan
- Sales, Planning, Forecast, and Development
- Types of Forecast
- Promoting Shared Vision
- Building a Rock Star Sales Team - Who Should Stay, who should go and how to accelerate growth with your top Performers
- Compensation and Performance Appraisal Techniques for managing Sales Teams
- Understanding the Fundamentals and Framework of Key Drivers of Sales Success.
- Case Study
- Post Workshop Assessment
- Closing Remarks
- Award of Certificates
On completion of the workshop, the participants should:
- Understand the challenges in Leadership.
- Understand the Dynamics of Leadership and why people follow.
- Understand followers’ needs.
- Know how to apply Influencing Themes effectively.
- Be capable of explaining Consumer Behaviour Concepts and Framework.
- Define and Communicate Sales Objectives for Effective Leadership.
- Understand the ABC of Sales Training and how to derive the most benefits from Training Investment.
- Improve on his or her Presentation Skills.
- Know how to Motivate and Infuse drive in subordinates.
- Manage time more effectively.
- Identify Top Performers and manage them wisely.
- Know how to Promote Shared Vision and more.
All Managers and Senior Supervisors from various Departments and Divisions
Facilitators: PROFESSOR PENDER GBENEDIO (CEO/ CHIEF CONSULTANT SANDHILLS CONSULTING NIG. LTD). B.Sc. Accounting, Central State University, Wilberforce, Ohio USA; MBA and Ph.D. Accounting, University of Cincinnati Ohio USA; Doctoral Secondary Fields, Finance and Industrial Management. Worked as Financial Specialist at the Corporate Headquarters of the National Cash Register Company (NCR) in Dayton, Ohio USA. He was later appointed a Professor of Accounting and Chair of the Department of Accounting and Associate Dean of the Business School at North Carolina Central University, in Durham, North Carolina, USA; Campus Dean at Strayer University, Colombia Campus, South Carolina, USA. He has taught numerous courses, multiple times in Accounting, Finance and Industrial Management. He is also a visiting Professor at Covenant University (Sango Ota) teaching Ph. D and M.SC Environmental, International and Oil &Gas Accounting. His strengths are in Accounting, Finance, Industrial Management, Functional, Soft Skills and Leadership Courses.DR. ESE URHIE: B.Sc, MBA Finance, M.Sc. Economics, Ph. D Economics Human Capital, Covenant University, Sango Ota, Nigeria. He is presently lecturing at Covenant University.DR. VALENCIA WESTRAY: B.Sc Ph. D in Organisational Behaviour, MBA Managements and Human Resources Management, HR and Staffing Consultant in Morgaret Business Solutions; Campus Dean, Strayer University; Faculty at South University, USA. She has diverse experience in Human Resource Management and Leadership for Women.
Venue: 6,Segun Gbele Close, Off Lola Holloway Street, Omole Phase 1, Ojodu-Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Lagos State, Nigeria
Dec 19 - 21 Dec, 2016
Sandhills Consulting Nigeria Ltd
Your employees are a vital part of determining the success of your business. Finding the best employees for each ...