The entire process of time management is supported by a skills set that includes personal motivation, delegation skills, organization tools and crisis management.
- Pre-course Assessment
- Setting SMART Goals and prioritizing your goals and time
- Planning Wisely
- Maximizing the power of your productivity
- Tackling and Overcoming Procrastination
- Crisis Management
- Creating and executing your plan
- Organizing your workspace
- Managing workflow
- Delegating Made Easy
- Using Rituals to Maximize Time
- Meeting Management
- Alternatives to Meetings
- Collaboration Applications
- Group Projects
- Post Workshop Assessment and Closing Remarks
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Plan and prioritize each day's activities in a more efficient productive manner.
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily.
- Handle crises effectively and quickly.
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time.
- Delegate more efficiently.
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother.
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively.
|6,Segun Gbele Close, Off Lola Holloway Street, Omole Phase 1, Ojodu-Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
||Nov 21 - 22 Nov, 2016
PROFESSOR PENDER GBENEDIO (CEO/ CHIEF CONSULTANT SANDHILLS CONSULTING NIG. LTD). B.Sc. Accounting, Central State University, Wilberforce, Ohio USA; MBA and Ph.D. Accounting, University of Cincinnati Ohio USA; Doctoral Secondary Fields, Finance and Industrial Management. Worked as Financial Specialist at the Corporate Headquarters of the National Cash Register Company (NCR) in Dayton, Ohio USA. He was later appointed a Professor of Accounting and Chair of the Department of Accounting and Associate Dean of the Business School at North Carolina Central University, in Durham, North Carolina, USA; Campus Dean at Strayer University, Colombia Campus, South Carolina, USA. He has taught numerous courses, multiple times in Accounting, Finance and Industrial Management. He is also a visiting Professor at Covenant University (Sango Ota) teaching Ph. D and M.SC Environmental, International and Oil &Gas Accounting. His strengths are in Accounting, Finance, Industrial Management, Functional, Soft Skills and Leadership Courses.DR. VALENCIA WESTRAY: B.Sc Ph. D in Organisational Behaviour, MBA Managements and Human Resources Management, HR and Staffing Consultant in Morgaret Business Solutions; Campus Dean, Strayer University; Faculty at South University, USA. She has diverse experience in Human Resource Management and Leadership for Women.UFOMA OMOSEBI: B.Sc Accounting Central State University, USA, MBA Management, MSc Accounting, University of Maryland, Washington DC; CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner). Worked at Anderson Consulting, USA as a recruiter. United States of America, Airforce Reserve