This training course is designed to help participants better understand supply chain management. It is the management of interconnected businesses (a network of supplier, manufacturing, assembly, distribution, and logistics facilities) involved in providing goods or services to consumers.
Supply chain management involves the finances, logistics, and delivery of products or services and requires integrated behavior and cooperation among the chain’s firms to be successful. It has emerged as the new key to productivity and competitiveness of manufacturing and service enterprises. (SCM) is a systems approach to managing the entire flow of information, materials, and services from raw materials suppliers through factories and warehouses to the end customer. SCM is different from SUPPLY MANAGEMENT which emphasizes only the buyer-supplier relationship.
Course Content/ Schedule
- Global Sourcing and Procurement
- Stages of Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Sources: The Bull Whip effect
- Outsourcing and Green Sourcing
- Measuring Sourcing Performance
- The Supply Chain Groups
- Review, Tracking and Monitoring Methods
- Examine Supply Chain Event Management
- Comprehend the Flow of Supply Chain Management and Data warehouses
- Levels of Supply Chain Management and their effects
- Supply Chain Management and its relations to Customer Satisfaction, Improving Performance, Lowering Costs and Product Development
- Location, Logistics and Distribution
- FedEx: A Leading Global Logistics Company
- Lean and Sustainable Supply Chain
- Lean Production and Logic
- Lean Supply Chain Design Principles
- Lean Layouts and Production Schedules
|6,Segun Gbele Close, Off Lola Holloway Street, Omole Phase 1, Ojodu-Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
||Nov 09 - 10 Nov, 2016
PROFESSOR PENDER GBENEDIO (CEO/ CHIEF CONSULTANT SANDHILLS CONSULTING NIG. LTD). B.Sc. Accounting, Central State University, Wilberforce, Ohio USA; MBA and Ph.D. Accounting, University of Cincinnati Ohio USA; Doctoral Secondary Fields, Finance and Industrial Management. Worked as Financial Specialist at the Corporate Headquarters of the National Cash Register Company (NCR) in Dayton, Ohio USA. He was later appointed a Professor of Accounting and Chair of the Department of Accounting and Associate Dean of the Business School at North Carolina Central University, in Durham, North Carolina, USA; Campus Dean at Strayer University, Colombia Campus, South Carolina, USA. He has taught numerous courses, multiple times in Accounting, Finance and Industrial Management. He is also a visiting Professor at Covenant University (Sango Ota) teaching Ph. D and M.SC Environmental, International and Oil &Gas Accounting. His strengths are in Accounting, Finance, Industrial Management, Functional, Soft Skills and Leadership Courses.UFOMA GBENEDIO: B.Sc Accounting Central State University, USA, MBA Management, MSc Accounting, University of Maryland, Washington DC; CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner). Worked at Anderson Consulting, USA as a recruiter. United States of America, Airforce ReserveDR. ESE URHIE: B.Sc, MBA Finance, M.Sc. Economics, Ph. D Economics Human Capital, Covenant University, Sango Ota, Nigeria. He is presently lecturing at Covenant University.DR. FOLASHADE OGUNWALE: B.Sc., MBA Accounting, Doctoral Candidate. Has worked in Bison Ltd Consulting Firm and Intercontinental Bank, and lectures in Covenant University. She has diverse experience in Training and Consultation.