This training course is specially designed for Business executives, Marketing managers, Business and Data analysts as well as other professionals who require using data to provide insights and to make informed decisions.
The course covers the skills that are required to develop predictive modeling (decision tree, regression, and neural network models) and pattern discovery (segmentation, association, and sequence analyses).
Participants do not need to be a programmer as all models will be built using Visual programming ( a work flow processes using the rich tool set of KNIME and SAS Enterprise Miner).
Participants will learn how to
- Use analytics to solve real world business issues.
- Build predictive models such as decision trees and regression models, neural networks and random forest and their application to solving real world problems
- Understand and interpret complex models apply to real life business situations.
- Participants will be divided into groups and solve a real world business process in any of banking, telecoms, retail, HR etc in order to qualify for certification.
- Introduction to KNIME
- Reading Data
- Data Manipulation
- Data Understanding
- Anomalies, Data Manipulation
- Reading Data Files
- Data Mining
- Flow Variables
- Exporting Data
- Module II
- Advanced Data Mining
- Model Building
- Model Understanding
- Comparing and Combining Models
- Model Selection
- Deploying and Using Models
- Credit risk Analysis
- Advanced Reporting
- Advanced Applications and/or BYOD (Bring Your Own Data)
- Case study, Group Project exam and certification