In today’s business world, staff and management are expected more and more to present to an audience of some kind of authority and poise. Why is it that certain speeches and presentations last forever in our memories while others fade into oblivion by the time they are finished? Is it the topic, the speaker or the material used? Do you want to learn or improve on your presentation skills?
This training course is designed to develop the skills necessary to deliver confident, thought provoking and meaningful presentations that influence and inspire your audience.
- All those who wish to improve their presentation skills to a noticeable level using a strictly hands-on approach.
- The course is suitable for Trainers, Speakers and people who have to conduct Sales, Business Development or Periodic Presentations to Senior Management.
- 4 Inevitable Mindset for Presentation
- PowerPoint is not the Content
- Reasons for Presentation failure
- Effective Presentation Attributes
- Importance of Preparation
- Pitfalls of Presentations
- How to give a Powerful Opening
- Body Language Dynamics
- Presentation Structure
- Visual aids and Style of Usage
- Answer questions
- Impact of Verbs
- Understand the Impact of Story Telling
- Insight to Powerful Closing