These are the times where creative problem solving becomes an invaluable tool. We are continuously confronted with problems that require us to take decisions, Often, things get even more complicated, or our decisions could have an important impact on our lives, careers, organization or the lives of those around us. That is where we must have the ability to think critically and make sure there is no flaw in our logic. In this course we will cover all these important thinking approaches and decision making process.
Managers, Supervisors and Administrators who will benefit from better problem solving and decision making skills and Business Professionals who want to take their critical thinking to the next level by using both their experience and intuition to make the right moves and decisions.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- The Rational Approach to Problem Solving
- Problem Analysis Supplementary Tools
- Decision Making Supplementary Tools
- Creativity and Problem solving
- Applications of Techniques