The activities of business operations require the achievement of efficiency and effectiveness which enhance profitability and performance. It therefore demands the applications of sustainable strategies to achieve the desired organizational goals in all types of business endeavors involving manufacturing, production, construction and even services. The absence of the use of the appropriate strategies obviously will lead to failure and financial loss.
This training workshop therefor aims to explore various and diverse methods which have been used successfully in the construction, health care and other industries, including the consideration of environmental factors.
On completion of the Workshop, the participants should:
- Understand the challenges of Construction
- Logistics and the influencing factors
- Understand the role and benefits of Logistics Management within Construction.
- Be Capable of describing the concept of supply chain management and the stages.
- Be capable of developing strategies for improving performance, lowering cost and developing products and services.
- Be able of describing in-depth the concept of lean and sustainable supply chain, lean layout and production schedules.
- Be capable of describing effectively the risk Management factors in Supply Chain Management.
- Understand the Data Management including the importance of Big Data in Construction.
- Understand the role of third parties in the Logistics of Supply Chain in Construction and more.
- Junior Staff and Middle Management
- Personnel throughout the Organization