Information Communication and Technology (ICT) has revolutionized and transformed Business Organizations and the world as a whole beyond comprehension. Organizations investing in ICT infrastructure and Human Capacity are known to improve operational performance, attract and retain employee’s computer literacy.
This has now become a requirement for employment from the lowest levels to the topmost levels of organizations. My experience as a University Professor and Dean for many years in the United States and in Nigeria suggests that there still exists a serious ICT gap particularly in Nigeria. With the advent of Enterprise Information Systems, most functions are integrated across departments and employees can now share data, knowledge, and are able to work globally, giving rise to flexible schedules. ICT training will obviously position an Organization to optimize its overall productivity and competitive advantage..
On completion of the workshop, the participants should:
- Understand the use, importance, and purpose of computers and their applications.
- Have a working knowledge of the computer.
- Understand data concept, hardware and software.
- Be capable of using windows and applying word processing and the basic help wizards.
- Be capable of creating and manipulating text.
- Be capable of working with a document, creating tables, borders.
- Be able to create spread sheets, enter data and use the basic functions and formula.
- Be capable of using the internet application.
- Be capable of creating Power Point for making presentations.
- Understand the concept of Cloud Computing,
- Should be exposed to enterprise software like SAP, ORACLE, their applications and benefits to business organizations, and more.
- Junior Staff and Middle Management
- Personnel throughout the Organization
- This course is mandatory in virtually all organizations.
|6,Segun Gbele Close, Off Lola Holloway Street, Omole Phase 1, Ojodu-Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
||Nov 16 - 18 Nov, 2016
Discount of 10% for 3-4 participants from same Organization
Discount of 15% for 5 or more participant from same Organization.
THIS COURSE IS ALSO OFFERED AS INPLANTS
Professor Pender Gbenedio - Chief Consultant. MBA, Ph.D, Accounting, Finance, Industrial Management. Dr. Progress MtshaliMBA, DBA. Computer Science and Technology Solutions. Tunde Omosebi MBA, BS. Computer Science and Network Engineering. Sri Korrapati ,MBA. B.S Engr. Computer Science and Technology Solutions Rao Korrapati MA, MBA, Doctoral Candidate Computer Science Kennedy Gbenedio.B.S, (High profile Social Media Consultant, Dallas, USA).