Entrepreneurial Management Certificate Program from Northeastern State University Oklahoma USA
By: Allied Educational Resources Ltd.
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 01 - 05 Aug, 2016
Purpose of this training is to provide a wide range of entrepreneurial, business skills and knowledge needed to assess new business opportunities, start and market new ventures, obtain funds for business, and manage entrepreneurial ventures for growth and profitability. Wouldn’t it be nice to be your own boss, work on your own schedule, and make money doing something that you’re passionate about? Millions of people around the world are living that dream and running their own business. This workshop will teach you the basics of entrepreneurship as well as managing effectively and efficiently to improve performance. You’ll consider if entrepreneurship is right for you and learn the basic steps of creating your own business.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the traits of an entrepreneur and assess your own entrepreneurial capabilities
- Outline and evaluate a business idea
- Develop a product idea
- Identify your target market and customers
- Develop your value proposition
- Understand different types of business ownership and structures
- Evaluate franchising and business purchasing opportunities
- Create a pitch deck, executive summary, company presentation, technical white paper, and business plan
- Create financial projections for your business
- Identify where to find business funding
- Create a product development plan, marketing plan, and sales strategy
- Identify ways to protect your intellectual property
- Describe effective ways to brand your product
- Choose the right location for your business
- Launch and grow your business
- Demonstrate the behaviors of an entrepreneurial leader
- Find appropriate resources to help you on your journey
- Manage efficiently and Effectively to improve performance
- Manage with strategy
- Understand the Impact of Creativity and Innovation in entrepreneurship
- Doing Business in a Global Environment
- Build a Business Plan
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals including Graduates seeking successful Business Opportunities
- Management / Business Leaders Seeking Competitive Advantage and Grow the Business
- Retired individuals exploring entrepreneurial Opportunities in a Second Career
- Small Business Owners who wants to grow the Business Entity
- Supervisors / Managers who wants to manage effectively and Efficiently to create Value for the Organization
- Any individual who wants to grow entrepreneurial mindset
Deals: Multiple registration - 5% discount
Venue: 45 Lagos street,Ebutte-Metta, Yaba,Lagos.
Customer Service Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 03 - 04 Nov, 2016
Allied Educational Resources Ltd.
The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential ...