Owning or Managing a business requires a vision balanced with attention to detail.
You need to be a generalist who understands the multiple aspects of running a business, as well as the ability to step back and see the big picture and to reach into the future.
The business environment is a complex place to be. Whether you wish to work as a consultant or freelancer, establish a corporation, or set up an operation that meets a need for very particular type of customer,
there is a tremendous amount of information that you need to know and to apply.
- How to apply the best methods for creating, leading, and managing their own business
- Ways to establish an organizational framework through operations, finance, and leadership
- Techniques for setting up an effective and efficient system for hiring, retaining, and succession planning
- How to start researching and designing a strategic plan
- How to describe the essential elements of marketing, sales, and their company brand
- How to apply financial and accounting terms correctly
- Who are you and what are you about?
- Designing your organizational structure
- Introduction to operations management
- Understanding financial terms and budgeting
- Getting the right people in place
- Getting your product together
- Building a corporate brand
- Marketing and selling your product
- Planning for the future (including succession planning, goal setting, and strategic planning)
- Ethics 101 and leadership essentials
- Building a strong customer care team
|45 Lagos street,Ebutte-Metta, Yaba,Lagos.
||Jun 13 - 15 Jun, 2016
10-20% Discount to all participant for June