With the rise of technology's importance in healthcare, Health Information Professionals must remain competent with the tools of Health Informatics and Health Information technology that is essential to improving Information Management in the health care sector. The lecture will allow room for discussion and will contain at least 1 exercise for the participants.
- What is HIM?
- What do HIM Professionals Do?
- Modern development in Health Information Management
- Methods to ensure Data Quality - Effect of Data Quality, Improving Data Quality
- Health Information systems - Information processing as a quality factor, Information as a productivity factor
- Better Health Care Planning
- Health Information Management - Impact on quality of health care, Impact on economics, Changing health care
Registration deadline: June 17, 2016