Effective knowledge of how the SCADA systems work guarantees smooth operation of the system without down time. This knowledge enables personnel handling the system respond to challenges that can occur or that occurs on the system.
This training program is specifically designed for personnel who works with SCADA systems and need to learn how to design and troubleshoot the system better for effective and efficient running of the SCADA-Wonderware Intouch system. Also, the training will enable participants acquire the knowledge to install, operate, maintain and troubleshoot quickly using both system software and machine hardware.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to;
- Understand the operational principle of a SCADA-Wonderware Intouch system.
- Identify and describe the functions of the SCADA-Wonderware Intouch system components.
- Operate a SCADA-Wonderware Intouch system efficiently.
- Design a basic SCADA-Wonderware Intouch control program integrated to a PLC.
- Effectively Carry out Basic Maintenance and Troubleshooting of a SCADA-Wonderware Intouch system.
- Observe safe practices when working with a SCADA system and its devices.
Operators, technicians, supervisors and engineers who are involved in the design, operation and troubleshooting of SCADA systems
Lectures complemented with hands-on exercises using Wonderware Intouch for application
- Introduction to SCADA systems.
- Comparison between PLC, DCS and SCADA
- SCADA software’s
- Overview of Wonderware intouch
- Standard graphic tools
- Communication interface