Faulty electrical systems can jeopardize operations in any organization or company. Thus, having in place a team and system that that has preventive knowledge rather than the common reactive knowledge will ensure and guaranty smooth operations without much down time and power shortage.
This training deals on the process of electric power generation. DC & AC circuit analysis, wiring methods, maintenance of some electric appliances, troubleshooting and rectification of electric fault using Avometer, etc
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand factory electrical layout.
- Carry out proper maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Have proper understanding of Industrial electrical engineering practice.
- Prepare maintenance schedule.
- Identify relevant areas of equipment to consider for maintenance.
- Advice on proper utilization of energy with a view to cut bills.
Electrical Technicians, Maintenance Technicians, Supervisors, Electromechanical Technicians and all maintenance personnel
Intensive and interactive lectures complemented by hands-on exercises using various electrical simulators.