People desire to advance further through the Contract and Commercial Management discipline, building upon their prior learning. A key benefit of this offering is the additional insights as well as further refinement of existing insights from the CCMA program. This training course progresses the learning continuum, relies on the prior content base and tests the learners for their progress. Certified by world leading IACCM association, this course is a must for contracting professionals who want to advance in their careers.
The program also introduces higher level professional standards and awards the participant with certification to the appropriate standard.
Course Key Takeaways
- Apply best practices in contracting and contract management
- Redefine and create greater value to the enterprise
- Mitigate risk through advanced commercial practices
- Streamline and build greater effectiveness to the contracting and contract management process
- Avoid reputation damage through effective contracting
||Mar 13 - 17 Mar, 2017
Discounts, and installments available