A hotel is a building or commercial establishment where people pay for lodging and where meals and other facilities such as conference rooms are often available. With the exposure of hotels and facilities in the hospitality industry to a large number of people, a lot of health and safety issues arise in these environments.
This safety training workshop promises to identify hazards prone to this industry and demonstrate how to build an effective and formidable HSE-MS in Hotel Management and Catering industry that will control on-going operational cost and improve the efficiency of the on-going operations.
This training will cover
- Peculiar Workplace Hazards in Hotel industry; Prevention and Proactive Management
- Basic Steps to setting up formidable Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Managing operational Risk
- How to develop Safety Culture in Hospitality industry
- Emergency Management in Hospitality industry
- Power Points Presentations
- Case studies
- Syndicate sessions
- Lecture note
- Safety Films
Benefits of the training
At the end of the training, participants will understand
- How to ensure that workers are not exposed to hazards arising from their operation as well as appreciate the import contribution an effective HSE-MS can make in an organization in controlling on-going operational cost, hence, enhance efficient returns.
- How to manage new and emerging occupational risks that threaten safety and health of workforce in Hotel industry.
Who should attend?
General Managers, Head of Operations, Team leaders , chef, chief Security heads/ officer, Safety officer, Risk managers/ officers, Operation manager, Human Resource Manager/officer, Personnel Managers, Union Leaders, Medical and Health personnel, contractors, facility managers, Administrative heads, etc.