This training course is a 2-day instructor-led training on presentation development and delivery skills. Come learn (and practice) effective and efficient techniques for creating, designing and delivering clearer, more organized and more professional presentations that get results.
You will also learn techniques for delivering impromptu (spontaneous) speeches and presentations, with on-the-spot practice drills.
- Module 1: Anxiety Management Techniques
- Module 2: Planning Your Presentation in 8 Steps
- Module 3: Use of PowerPoint Slides and Visual Aids
- Module 4: Preparing for Your Next Presentation
- Module 5: Delivering With Energy and Composure
Participants at this training will carry out various exercises on content development/structure, PowerPoint slide design, impromptu speech delivery and prepared speech delivery, with a focus on delivering to a professional, business, formal or corporate audience (e.g. colleagues, management, customers / clients etc).
You will get the chance to stand in front of the audience and make a full presentation, which will be evaluated and critiqued.
At the end of training, you will receive a Certificate of Participation, subject to satisfactory performance in your training exercises and drills.
- Attendance is limited to a *maximum* of seven (7) participants, only.
- Dress code is formal or corporate.
- Attendance is strictly by registration.
- No registration at the venue
Participants are expected to come along with a laptop or tablet computer for their content development exercises and individual (PowerPoint) presentation drills