Businesses must learn how to transit from mere transactions to building partnership. This training course provides a clear understanding of relationship marketing and how to implement it in order to achieve enduring and profitable relationships with your customers and suppliers.
- Understand the inter face between selling and marketing
- Acquire consultative and value-added selling skills
- Learn the process of strategic account management
- Selling with NLP
- Understand the concept of Customer Life Value CLV
- Acquire persuasive communication skills (Multilevel listening, questioning, advocacy skills)
- Creatively handle objections and close
- Build customer loyalty
- Fundamentals of relationship marketing
- Developing war fare mentality for marketing success
- Developing useful leads and prospecting for new business
- Inspiring existing customers to do more business with you
- Setting marketing focus and sticking to it
- 7 sentence approach to customer planning
- Monitoring competitor activities
- Developing appropriate marketing communication techniques
- Planning and preparing for a marketing call
- Identifying and handling decision makers and influencers.
- How to resolve customer concerns
- Managing marketing time and territory
- Handling objections
- Negotiating styles that win business
- Building customer loyalty
- Competitive analysis from customers’ perspectives
Who Should Attend
Executives and managers in banks, insurance, manufacturing and service industries with responsibilities for marketing and business development.
|10, Obokun Street, Off Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
||Aug 15 - 17 Aug, 2016
Discount off regular fees for open Programme: 3-5 nomination 5%
Programme also available as in-plant. Fee: Negotiable.