A collaboration between CRU and AFAP. Due to this unique partnership we can offer unrivalled networking opportunities with senior decision makers from the biggest fertilizer buyers and manufacturers in some of the world’s fastest growing fertilizer markets.
The event will focus on the role of fertilizers within African agribusiness and how the African agricultural industry can work with international partners to strengthen and improve its agricultural output. Delegates will benefit from three days of dedicated networking opportunities and a comprehensive programme of high level presentations covering key market trends, project updates and supply and demand forecasts.
Being held in Dar es Salaam, a key hub for regional trade, and timed to coincide with the seasonal procurement negotiations, the event offers participants the chance to make new connections and gain first-hand knowledge on the progress of the African fertilizer projects that will be impacting global prices. Drawing on CRU’s technical event experience, the Africa Fertilizer Agribusiness conference will also feature an extensive exhibition of the the world’s cutting edge fertilizer and agribusiness technologies and services.
Top 5 reasons to attend
- Unrivalled access to high level, hard to reach decision makers from the global fertilizer supply chain and within Africa’s key consumption centers.
- Gain first-hand knowledge of trading requirements and hear from the leading international experts about regional project updates and market trend forecasts.
- Put your questions to CRU's fertilizer analysts and hear exclusive insights from market experts about the trends shaping the industry
- Understand from thought leaders how technical innovation in the production and application of fertilizers inputs will impact African agribusiness
- Raise your profile and show your commitment to the advancement of the role of fertilizers in delivering a green revolution in Africa