The Auto Mechanic Training program provides students with organized learning experiences along with actual shop training, to equip them with the necessary knowledge and experience to diagnose and repair real automotive problems.
The combination of both classroom theory (40%) and hands-on training (60%) offers the auto mechanic student the experiences that are required for entry-level Auto Mechanic Jobs. This Auto Mechanic Pre-Apprenticeship program prepares students to engage in the servicing and maintenance of all types and makes of cars. The Automotive Training Centre Instructors all have relevant field experience and provide a practical and knowledgeable source of education to our students.
- Introduction to the Automotive Industry and Shop Safety
- Preventive Maintenance
- Service Wheels, Tires, Hubs and Bearings
- Operation and Service Hydraulic Brake Systems
- Operation and Servicing of Hydraulic Brake Systems
- Operation and Service Suspension Systems
- Operation and Service Steering Systems
- Wheel Alignment
- Welding Fundamentals
- Service the Drive Lines and Drive Axles
- Electrical Fundamentals
- General Electrical Systems Diagnostics
- Service Gasoline Engine
- Service Lubrication and Cooling Systems
- Operation and Service Ignition Systems
- Operation and Servicing Fuel Injection Systems
- Service Emissions and Computer Control System
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the working of various automobile engines
- Understand about engine systems and their working
- Dismount, dismantle, inspect, re-assemble, and re-mount an engine
- Overhaul petrol fuel system (carburetor model) Diagnose MPFI system faults
- Tune a petrol engine
- Troubleshoot a petrol engine
- Diagnose and remove engine lubrication and cooling system faults
- Check and maintain automobile battery
Gasoline Engine Mechanics
Lectures, Exercises, Practical Demonstrations. Programme will be 40% theoretical and 60% practical.
|6,Segun Gbele Close, Off Lola Holloway Street, Omole Phase 1, Ojodu-Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
||Mar 20 - 24 Mar, 2017
15% discount applies for a group of 3-5 participants.