Strategic HR Business Partner Seminar
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jul 16 - 16 Jul, 2016
Our HR focused seminars and certification programmes have been designed to address competency needs of HR practitioners and anyone else who would like to become a Human Resource Business Partner and drive business results.
Our HRBP seminar is a must for individuals who:
- Seek to be the very best in their field.
- Enhance their career and increase their earning potential.
- Create/expand their career options.
- Build confidence, credibility and respect as a successful HR Business Partner.
- Be recognized as critical partner in the strategic success of your organization.
- Want to network with other HR professionals.
We have consistently seen a large variation in the knowledge of the various disciplines that make up the HR function. We have also seen a large gap that exists amongst practitioners working in multinational or big establishments and their peers in small to medium sized indigenous companies. We strongly believe this should not be the case.
Leverage on the experience of experts in the field and become a Human Resource Business Partner by attending our Strategic HRBP Seminar.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the changing role of HR in organizations
- Understand the value HR can bring to organizations
- Identify key core competencies for success as an HR professional
- Assess your strengths and weaknesses against HR core competencies
- Identify actions you can take to build trust and credibility with your stakeholders
- Align your HR activities to the needs of your business
- Identify value added activities you can perform
- Identify strategies for overcoming some of the major obstacles in becoming a trusted HR partner
- Identify individual success measures to measure your success as an HR partner
This one-day Strategic HRBP seminar will help you gain new competencies that will build your confidence, credibility and respect as a successful HR Business Partner.
Facilitators: Bolaji Olagunju is an entrepreneur, management consultant, speaker and teacher. With more than 15 years of experience spanning FMCG, Banking and Management Consulting, Bolaji helps organisations with transformation and business improvement efforts via the design and deployment of service offerings in the areas of Strategy Planning and Execution, Organisational Design and Development, Change Management, Performance Management Design and Implementation. Bolaji Olagunju is the Lead Consultant and CEO of Workforce Group, a diversified Consulting firm with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
Deals: First 50 delegates get free HRBP E-learning Course
Venue: Plot 9, Block A, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS Gbagada Expressway, Lagos