This two-day course allows participants to see clearly how offices can be run efficiently and effectively. By developing skills in recruitment, communication, time management, planning and organization, office managers and senior level administrators can improve business processes, procedures and techniques, to ensure their organization is working at maximum capability.
- To understand the roles and responsibilities of an office manager
- To examine recruitment procedures
- To understand effective office policies and procedures
- To ensure the smooth running of the office at all times
- To understand smart methods of filing, and adapting this to your business needs
- To understand different methods of filing, their advantages and disadvantages
- To learn to manage time more effectively, using planning and organizing skills
- To enhance communication skills
- To develop assertiveness skills
- To understand cultural differences
- To display a positive image at all times
- To learn to deal with difficult people, manage upwards, and manage your boss
Who Should Attend?
This course would ideally suit staff responsible for the planning and organizing of an office environment, and / or a team of people, e.g. office managers or executive assistants. This program will provide new skills and develop confidence to be able to run a smoother operation.