Jul 20 - 22 Jul, 2016
Business Tax Management (Based on the New Income Tax Act, 2015 (Act 896)
This course will provide a solid foundation for understanding the calculation and submission of tax returns on VAT, Withholding Taxes, PAYE, company taxes based on the new tax Acts.
The course will cover areas including:
- Overview of Tax Administration in Ghana
- Corporate tax principles:
- Business Expenses allowed and disallowed for tax purposes,
- Capital Allowances,
- Other chargeable income,
- Capital gains, etc.
- New VAT calculation - Input and output Vat calculations
- Withholding (WHT) - Calculation of WHT
- Double Tax Arrangement
- Tax planning strategies
SME Business owners; Accountants; Finance officers and Managers involved in the tax management of SME businesses in Ghana.
Venue: CorpTrain Center, #58 Nsawam Road, Avenor Junction, Kokomlemle- Accra Ghana.