This course introduces participants to the concept of branches in banks, functions of a branch and its role in the overall banking arena, products and operations of a branch and the laws and regulations that govern its operations. The course is aimed at building intermediate knowledge base for bankers of all levels to better understand the branch level functionalities and its scope.
After the successful completion of this course, participants will be able to answer the following questions:
- What is a bank branch management?
- What are its target market and their characteristics?
- What are its services and products?
- How does a branch operate?
- What is the role of different people in the branch?
- What is the significance of centralized operations?
- Have a clear understanding of:
- Branch Banking Products: Account Services; Loan Products; Remittances; Mortgages, etc.
- Cash Box management
- Account Operations
- Internal Control and Compliance issues