Practical IP/MPLS Traffic Engineering Training
By: Neonetwireless Nig Ltd
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 18 - 30 Sep, 2016
2 month, 13 days
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe MPLS
- Explain how MPLS works
- Describe the interaction between OSPF/IS-IS/BGP and MPLS
- Describe MPLS traffic engineering
- What is MPLS?
- Routers and problems with routing table lookups.
- Hands on: Building the base network for later exercises
- MPLS Technology
- Label Switch Routers
- Label Distribution Protocol
- What MPLS does
- How MPLS works
- CE routers
- PE routers
- P routers
- Hands on: Basic MPLS configuration.
- MPLS operation
- How MPLS works (detailed examples)
- MPLS protocol stack.
- Hands on: Analysing LDP packets.
- MPLS History
- Tag switching, Layer 3 switching
- MPLS interaction with ATM
- New applications of MPLS
- MPLS standards.
- MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Constraint based routing
- Path selection procedures
- Path signalling
- Data forwarding
- Forwarding tables
- Hands on: MPLS TE.
- MPLS VPNs (MPLS-VPN)
- MPLS concepts and goals, routing information exchanges, forwarding mechanisms, MPLS interaction with OSPF, BGP and customer routing protocols, backbone and VPN addressing, extended communities.
- Hands on: vrf tables, MPLS and BGP, MPLS VPNs.
Prerequisites: Expert Knowledge of IP Routing and BGP
We at Neonetwireless Nig Ltd offer hands-on introduction to MPLS covering the fundamentals of what MPLS is and how to configure it, through to more advanced concepts such as MPLS VPNs and traffic engineering with MPLS with live equipment
Facilitators: Engineer Samuel
Venue: Neonetwireless Nig Ltd 39A Ayilara St Off Lawanson-Itire rd Opp Ojuelegba bustop Surulere Lagos