Lean Six Sigma Black Belt online course focuses on providing students with comprehensive understanding of both the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma. It covers tools and techniques useful to improve the production process, reduce waste and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
Upon completion of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course, you will learn:
- The tools and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Both quantitative and qualitative methods from the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma.
- How to form and effectively lead a six sigma project team and provide knowledge of Kaizen projects.
- Application of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Communication using Six Sigma and Lean concepts and how to avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- The training gives you online access for 180 days (6 months) to Interactive training videos covering all modules and at the end of the training you will take the certification exams.
Prerequisites for the Exam
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification
|Online (6 Months Access)
||Jul 30 - 30 Dec, 2016
Certified And Experienced Professionals