The ITIL® Foundation training allows delegates to gain a comprehensive grounding in the aspects of ITIL® service management. Effective and formal IT Service Management will give an organization a clear view of its IT capabilities. It will give the IT department a clear understanding of the customer's needs, drivers and motivation. The interlocking IT Service Management disciplines will allow the needs of the customer to be matched by the capability of the services being offered.
Upon completion of the ITIL Foundation course, you will:
- Have Basic understanding of the ITIL Framework and also Understand Service Management technology
- Learn the overview of the Service Lifecycle ITIL® library
- Understand how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- Be aware of the key areas of the 5 ITIL core books: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
- The training gives you online access for 6 months to Interactive training videos covering all modules and at the end of the training you will take the certification exams.
|Online (6 Months Access)
||Jul 30 - 30 Dec, 2016
Certified And Experienced Professionals