The South African Society of Integrative Medicine is hosting the Pan African Congress of Integrative Medicine in Cape Town from 4-6 May, 2017.
The programme will discuss
- The Principles and Practice of Integrative Medicine
- Greater Anatomy of Human Beings
- Quantum Space/Body
- Mind and Consciousness in Medicine
- Shifting Focus from Disease to Wellness
- Why Complexity Matters and What Heals
The Congress will also feature four medical specialists from overseas
- Integrative Medical Oncologist
- Integrative Medical Paediatrician
- PhD expert in fatty acids and nutritional interventions for neurological disorders
- An Associate Professor of Medicine
Many other experts in the field will be presenting.
Join us in a creative conversation that speaks to the needs of our time to change mind-sets, and open medicine to a more health-orientated approach to dealing with the chronic disease burden. Don't miss the opportunity to join peers and key opinion leaders in Cape Town, South Africa, 4-6 May, 2017.