Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 27 - 17 Sep, 2016
In today's digital era, the way organizations do business is rapidly changing. Today, professionals help organizations to create their internet web presence, reaping huge profits for organizations by reaching out to more customers and spreading awareness of their products.
The training on 'Website Design' will equip participants to create dynamic and interactive websites for
- Government Agencies
- Oil and Gas
- Forums etc.
The beauty of this training is that you can become self-employed / employer of labour and still keep your existing job.
Work from home and still reap the benefits as any other web-developers or graphics designer in the world.
Below is the list of the Modules to be covered
- Open Source Technology
- Wamp Server
- Word press
- Internet Marketing
- Domain name registration and Website Hosting
- Uploading a website and editing a website
This training is a 100% practical, every student is expected to come with a laptop, and there will be an assignment at the end of each session.
Limited seats available
- No initial capital to start, all you need is the skill
- Work from the comfort of your home or office
- No fix price, there is no limit price to charge your clients
- You will also be paid annually for maintenance and renewal
- You don’t have to quit your existing job; you can do it at your convenient time
Facilitators: Ligali Oluwatosin, Yemi Balogun, Afia Udofia
Deals: 20% Discount
Venue: SAMAK Halls, Plot CL2, Akintan Estate, Behind Tantalizers, Adjacent Daystar Christian Center, Oregun, Lagos.